Bernie Davis, FMCA – specialist family mediator
I know it can be hard to have a calm conversation about your children, property and finances when trust is low and emotions are running high. My aim is to help people find agreements acceptable to everyone as quickly as possible and to avoid the stress of long drawn out disputes. I have almost 20 years experience of mediating relationship breakdown and parenting after separation. 78% of the people I see reach agreement on all or most of the things that they need to sort out.
Qualifications and expertise
- Family Mediation Council Accredited and member of The College of Mediators
- Approved by National Family Mediation as a Professional Practice Supervisor, providing supervision to other family mediators and trainees.
- Authorised by the Family Mediation Council to sign Forms A and C100
- Trained in advanced skills for direct consultation with children.
- Trainer and facilitator for the Separated Parents Information Programme.
- Mediation consultant for the relationship support organisation, One Plus One and contributor to its support service www.theparentconnection.org.uk
- Published articles about family mediation in Family Law
- First Class Degree in Psychology